• Children age from 7yrs to 14yrs
• Trauma, abuse and neglect
• Attachment Disorder
• Autism and some learning difficulties
- Use of play and fantasy games to engage children positively and therapeutically
- Effective management of disclosure abuse through play
- Successful management and support for children who have difficulties at nighttime or experience night-time terrors associated with abuse and trauma.
- High staffing level to ensure children are engaged in play and interpersonal activities that meets their needs for attention and interaction.
- Attachment and trauma informed practice
- Art & Drama Psychotherapy
• Newly registered provision, no Ofsted grading at present.
- Experienced staff
- Child friendly welcome and admission
- Therapeutic practice
- Safeguarding children
- Attachment informed practice
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Effective Key working
- Dealing with complex and challenging
- Holding young people within boundary.
Adapting to the needs of the young
- Sensitive and child focused management