• Challenging Behaviour
• SEMH difficulties
• Substance Misuse
- Safeguarding young people.
- Effective complaints procedure.
- Facilitating young people in education.
- Managing challenging behaviour.
- Working with families and facilitating
- Multi agency working (receiving
- Child Centred care tailored to individual’s
- Addressing and actioning any issues or
trends in the home
- Attachment and trauma informed practice
- Positive behaviour support
- Art & Drama Psychotherapy support of
offer to all children
- Therapeutic practice and training
- Evidencing work that’s done with young
people more productively.
- Evidencing and recording positive
feedback and compliments.
- Attachment informed practice Positive Behaviour Support
- Effective Key working CSE
- Dealing with complex and challenging needs.
- Keeping young people safe.
- Holding young people within boundary.
- Communication. Adapting to the needs of the young people