Milton House 16+
Supported Living (CQC)
CSE, ESBD, low level aggression, low level self-harm, drugs and alcohol use.
- Strong resilient staff team
- Experience of managing difficult young people
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with children at risk of CSE
- Successfully transitioning children back to foster care
- Experience of applying attachment and trauma informed practice when working with children.
- Art Psychotherapist on offer to all children.
- Due to the location and proximity of the
home to neighbours, we cannot place
children who display extremely
- We are recruiting for a registered manager
at the moment, the home is currently
overseen by the deputy manager and
- Holding young people within boundary.
- Adapting to the needs of the young
- Working with children who are affiliated
- Self-Harm behaviour
- Children at risk of radicalisation
- Drugs and Alcohol